|Buddy as a young pup. He's a Beagle.|
|The beautiful resting place my father and sister built for him in the backyard. <3|
Now onto a much lighter topic. My scent obsession! Bath and Body Works carries it, and I own almost every product in the one specific scent. It is... Japanese Cherry Blossom!
I am absolutely obsessed - no, addicted - to this "exclusive, award-winning fragrance" (quoted from the Bath and Body Works website & products), and all of the products they offer. From left to right, the products that I own and love are the:
- Shimmer Gel & Body Lotion - It has 2 compartments containing the lotion in one side and the shimmer gel in the other. On top of the bottle is a really cool "select-a-shimmer" dial where you can choose more shimmer or more lotion in your wonderfully scented mix.
- Perfume or Eau de Toilette - I don't use this as often, only because it has a higher concentration of fragrance oils for a more intense scent, like most perfumes do. I save this for special occasions.
- Fine Fragrance Mist Travel size - Or better known as body spray. This is necessary for me to have on hand because the spray is my favorite product of the line, and I go through it like crazy in the original size, and the travel size helps me to refresh this wonderful scent when it starts to wear off.
- Cooling Mist - 100% a MUST for summer. It contains aloe vera to help cool, refresh, and condition skin after a day of sitting in the sun.
- Body Lotion - Containing vitamin E, jojoba, & shea butter, this wonderful lotion makes me feel smooth all over while matching (not clashing) the seductive scent of the spray that I'm already using.
- Last, and definitely not least, the Fine Fragrance Mist original size - This bad boy (or girl I guess) is what made me fall in love with this scent in the beginning. The breakdown of the scent is as follows:
- Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple, and Ume Plumb
- Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, and Mimosa Petals
- Dry Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood and creamy Sandalwood
And there you have it. My second blog on one of my all time favorite products: Japanese Cherry Blossom. Now to go shower and get ready for work.
What's your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?